Possible Bug in Sanitarium

teh_elgee

Question

I played through, got attacked by the baddies, and confronted Azo again. Told him i was gonna turn him in, and he attacked me.

Once I left the basement, the guards and NPCs were hostile to me. I suspect that's not supposed to happen.

• Like 2

Just tried the beta 1.05 patch today and it looks like the issue is only partially resolved. The basement itself is working correctly, but when I go back upstairs, everything is still hostile and the Head Warden just commands me to leave. I attribute this to going upstairs after encountering the bug and then going back downstairs and saving.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting a possible solution! We're all trying hard to find a work-around to this game-breaking issue. It seems this problem runs deeper than Raedric's Hold crash does.

This is NOT a gamebreaking issue. Murdering the entire upper level (as I did) still allows you to finish the game.

Issue? YES

Game-breaking issue? NO

Get your facts straight, especially when having the audacity to complain to OE about the many 'gamebreaking issues'... *shrug*

EDIT:

Also *gosh* why would this take longer than a text-change? I can fix 10.000 text-issues in TSLRCM in the time it takes for a single other bug... it's not different here. And everyone can understand why (bar you apparently).

facepalmri6.gif

it aint working as intended so you should just take a chill pill and some time off, dawg

"There once was a loon that twitter

Before he went down the ****ter

In its demise he wasn't missed

Because there were bugs to be fixed."

~ Kaine

Bug still exists. Basement was still bugged for me (my best save is right after I killed the golem that attacked the guard, prior to going upstairs)

Upstairs is still hostile. I really don't want to have to start over to avoid making the main city hostile... I was enjoying this game immensely up until this point...

30+ days and counting. I think Obsidian should better become LGTB activists than fix bugs in there "critical success" games :D :D

"There once was a loon that twitter

Before he went down the ****ter

In its demise he wasn't missed

Because there were bugs to be fixed."

~ Kaine

The fix is not working properly for me either. The Wichts now appear in the basement (they did not before) and a single Patient stands in front of the last door next to the staircase and starts running as soon as you approach him. However, all NPCs upstairs are still hostile. I have 3 different saves in the Sanitarium and the fix is not working for either one of them.

So did this get fixed for everyone with the actual 1.0.5 release?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee