Prima Guide now has 4 pages avaiable for us to view

From what I've seen of the Guidebook, it's worth that 15 bucks. It's 112 pages of detailed artwork and lore. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had 15 bucks that didn't have to go towards food.

Except, there's no listed price for the Guidebook?

You can sort-of arrive at $10 by comparing Kickstarter tiers, and I'd say the Guidebook is certainly worth it at that price - I paid €18 for an extra print edition - but I can't find a place that'll offer it digitally, except as part of an existing Kickstarter package, or the Royal Edition.

The Campaign Almanac looks fun, too. But it's 1/3 the content, at 35 pages. $15 seems steep, considering you also get the Documentary and Soundtrack (and a few other misc. goodies) for the same (extra) price in the Champion Edition.

A new, hardcover version at various sites is anything from 15 bucks without shipping to 19 with it. With Amazon Prime and free shipping, plus tax, I can get a copy for just over 17 bucks. If I had 17 bucks. Though no, this is not a digital copy I'm discussing.

Edited by Katarack21

I just ordered both the prima strategy guide and collector's guidebook: volume one (hardcover versions)  off of Amazon, should be here in about two days (free two

shipping with Amazon Prime). I'm going to say it was a pretty good deal for me, I could really careless about the other goodies that the Royal Edition itself comes with.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´