Returning charaters

Who would you most like to see in KotOR 2?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to see in KotOR 2?

• Carth
    • Bastila
    • Jolee
    • Juhani
    • Canderous
    • T3
    • Mission
    • Zalbar
    • HK-47
    • Other

Looks like no-one likes Zalbar

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Go figure, his name is spelled wrong.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I voted "Other". Would have loved to see Calo Nord again. Unfortunately, I was very thorough when dealing with him on Kashyyk. But then, since he survived Taris ? A bit like trying to get rid of Saemon Havarian (spelling?) :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Go figure, his name is spelled wrong.

Oh well but it does not matter as no-one wants to see him again! :lol:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Bah, it's just the guys having Bastila running around in her bikini all the time... ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Anything less than 10 is pocket change :p

But Jolee is definately in 3rd place. :)

1) Bastila

2) Hk-47

3) Jolee

I think this is a good indicator of who should be back and who shouldn't. ;)

not nessasarily, I mean, mayeb they have a good idea for one of these guys. Tho, I think it does day something. Tho I assume it is to late to change anything.

I could see canderous returning as a pacifist, after his dialogue.

In the EGM article is was implied anything could change between now and a year from now :D

yea, but one of the articles said that Obsidian was going to "push hard" through the end of June and then play test and balance it for the rest of the time. I doubt they would alter anything (unless they had too) in any significant way.

How hard would it be to add an npc?

well, considering you have to give he a voice, dialogue, a quest, a reason to even be in the game, balance them....etc

kinda laborious, I have to imagine

And none for Zalbaar!

thats because he sucked.

i think carth will be the sure ones to return ... dunno he's the most sure to be alive and u even go to telos u might meet him somewhere hiding and leading a resistance group :p (can u imagine that? :p)

ALthough my fav pick as i voted was HK-47 :D

I think that would suit Dustil more.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

i think carth will be the sure ones to return ... dunno he's the most sure to be alive and u even go to telos u might meet him somewhere hiding and leading a resistance group :p (can u imagine that? :p)

Dustil is dead, gone, ex, his individual bodyparts become discrete part of his anatomy :p

Was the fastest way to make Carth stop whining about his off-spring. :)

Dustil is dead, gone, ex, his individual bodyparts become discrete part of his anatomy :p

Was the fastest way to make Carth stop whining about his off-spring. :)

Not in a game I played... even after Dustil died... Carth kept whining about wanting to find him... <_<

Well then there's the true nightmare: Another great republic war hero from the clan Onasi, who just happen to look like Carth but a bit more irritating <_<

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy