Returning charaters

Who would you most like to see in KotOR 2?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to see in KotOR 2?

• Carth
    • Bastila
    • Jolee
    • Juhani
    • Canderous
    • T3
    • Mission
    • Zalbar
    • HK-47
    • Other

Part of it is the story behind the characters. A lot of players romanced Bastila, brought her back fom the dark side, and she is integral to the plot of KOTOR. They also fully upgraded HK-47 hearing all his hilarious stories. Plus he has an awesome backstory of being made by you. Jolee had some fairly entertaining stories and an interesting past plus he fought in the Exar Kun war. They were also very powerful characters in combat. Compare that to a whining, accusatory character whose supposed to be a republic war hero but has absolutely nothing interesting to say about it, a wookie with a lifedebt to you that still calls you a PoS basically and won't talk to you except on one planet, a small droid that only beeps and boops and is useless because skills are useless, etc. Small wonder these are the top 3 NPCs.

hey darque, jolee is at 9, almost out of pocket change range for you

We have an official TOP 3 :p

Bastila 25

Hk-47 15

Jolee 10

T3..... 2

Get the feeling that the devs picked the wrong character to "officially" come back? :p

T3..... 2

Get the feeling that the devs picked the wrong character to "officially" come back?  :unsure:

Perhaps they felt sorry for the little guy. Second chances and all that ;)

Edit: Perhaps he got a new manager/PR agent ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Pah, this vote was biased from the very outset!

Calo Nord never got a real chance to get elected! ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

We have an official TOP 3 :)

Bastila 25

Hk-47 15

Jolee 10

T3..... 2

Get the feeling that the devs picked the wrong character to "officially" come back? ;)

No, one thing I learn from game message boards is NEVER EVER listen to the casual gamer and/or fanboy requests.

Everyone have their "great idea" but when making in to the game you find many constraints, be then the engine or the story but as some people know to what can be done and what cannot for the sake of the final product, the rest do not.

You have many example by just looking at NwN modules and fan fiction, if they put Bastila on the game it would be simply fan service of the worst kind, Bastila importance was in SW:KotOR and her role ended there, it was a self contained game.

I dislike cameos, they are usually stupid things that give the impresion they dont fit in ... like Drizzt in BG series.

T3 is the only that can return since he had no role in SW:KotOR (a great oversight) and the one that could survive any of the game ending and one that could explain any character level changes as any of the other can only be reduced to non-joinable NPC status or end up with some lame reasoning on how a 18 level character end up as a lv 6 character.

drakron.png

For me it would be between Bastila, Juhani and HK (dont get me wrong Candy is awesome but Force Camouflauge is handy)....But Ill give my vote to HK since he's a bit behind in the running.

And to all those who know that im talking to you....Darth_Someone has made it to obsidian.....finally :ph34r:

So Zaalbar finnally got a vote!!!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!