Does this game have weather effect ?

There's rain that I've seen, but I'm not sure if it's variable or just a set pattern for certain areas. There was a discussion re: that in the beta form somewhere but I don't recall much of it at the moment.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I believe certain areas have a chance for rain to appear.  I don't think we will see snow or bad storms unless a specific area calls for it though.

I believe certain areas have a chance for rain to appear.  I don't think we will see snow or bad storms unless a specific area calls for it though.

Thanks for the comments!

For certain area , it's because of considering game running performance or there are any tech hazard for design?

It would be much fun for variable change in the weather,

It's been discussed before, and yeah, there is weather (at the very least rain) but it's not variable, it doesn't come and go like in the IE games (BG1 at least had it, with random lightning to boot).

Someone in the previous thread mentioned that in one of the previews/trailers, you see variable rain/rain in an area that doesn't always show rain, but that was specifically scripted for that trailer, because when it comes to trailers, dishonesty is what's being served, apparently.

But yeah, there's weather, but it's not variable, it's static, afaik.

t50aJUd.jpg