A bit concerned about the promise of a patch a week

Sensuki

Yes that's what we need more stuff to argue about :p

While I appreciate the sense of humor, it would actually be less stuff to argue about.

If we're here discussing 30 different things, and they're only considering a possible 15 things, it'd be nice to have a "Here's what it's actually prudent to argue about" list. 8P

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Yes that's what we need more stuff to argue about :p

While I appreciate the sense of humor, it would actually be less stuff to argue about.

If we're here discussing 30 different things, and they're only considering a possible 15 things, it'd be nice to have a "Here's what it's actually prudent to argue about" list. 8P

That may be what SHOULD happen but the reality is there would almost certainly be more argument & discussion going on about the things that are NOT being considered and why they are not and blah blah blah - I seriously think it would add more fuel to the fire not less.  :no:

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I am not part of Beta-testing but I see no problem with weekly small patches.

* Decreases double-reports on minor bugs easily fixed (and are thus constantly mentioned in a month if montly patches). Saving everyone time.

* Keeps everyone playing with an actual build, rather than having much stuff being discussed or mentioned already changed a week ago.

* Earlier notification if some change doesn't work, and ability to change it within a month rather than say, changing it one month, then altering the next, then even more after that due to feedback. The sooner and faster feedback is delivered, the faster things can be modified to improve it, and those improvements get looked over by a larger playerbase.

And yes, sometimes (severe) bugs sneaking in the build due to the shorter overhead time can happen, but that's what beta is for right. You can't really expect to have a smooth ride all throughout. If you want guarantee something is stable, you don't play the beta but wait for release.

My 2 cents...

• Like 5

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I am not part of Beta-testing but I see no problem with weekly small patches.

* Decreases double-reports on minor bugs easily fixed (and are thus constantly mentioned in a month if montly patches). Saving everyone time.

* Keeps everyone playing with an actual build, rather than having much stuff being discussed or mentioned already changed a week ago.

* Earlier notification if some change doesn't work, and ability to change it within a month rather than say, changing it one month, then altering the next, then even more after that due to feedback. The sooner and faster feedback is delivered, the faster things can be modified to improve it, and those improvements get looked over by a larger playerbase.

+1. Clearly someone who understands software development!

Edited by PrimeHydra

Ask a fish head

Anything you want to

They won't answer

(They can't talk)