Update #85: Hunkerin' Down and Hey, Wasteland 2 is Out!

Heya, it's me, Jajo!

I'm asking again: where's the beta for linux? You've said it will be available, yet after more than a month, not even a single word. I've asked this twice before. Since it's stated, that you have personnel reading every reply (I'm going to have to take your word for it), I'm hoping to at least get a reply this time.

By now I'm really pissed about th whole thing, BUT THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM, EH!?

Heya, it's me, Jajo!

I'm asking again: where's the beta for linux? You've said it will be available, yet after more than a month, not even a single word. I've asked this twice before. Since it's stated, that you have personnel reading every reply (I'm going to have to take your word for it), I'm hoping to at least get a reply this time.

By now I'm really pissed about th whole thing, BUT THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM, EH!?

Uhm

eZ7ScgF.png

(Response is from September 19th)

They also responded once inbetween those messages saying that the other versions will most likely release around the next patch. Said patch hasn't released yet. (But probably will this week).

Edited by C2B
  • Like 1

Oh, so someone answered two days ago on twitter. I wonder how I managed to miss that...

I guess the joke's still on me, but at least now it's because I've been asking on official forums and not for buying beta access.

[q

Sorry if I appeared judgemental ^^

(The um probably. Sorry again)

Sooo.... I think I pledged enough to get a digital Wasteleand 2 copy. I don't care if it's Steam or GoG. How exactly do I get a key? Should it show up under the products on my Obsidian Account or something?

Anyway, nice update and the Boxart is awesome. Too bad I only get a digital copy but I really don't want to wait for the shipmentto Germany.

Sooo.... I think I pledged enough to get a digital Wasteleand 2 copy. I don't care if it's Steam or GoG. How exactly do I get a key? Should it show up under the products on my Obsidian Account or something?

Anyway, nice update and the Boxart is awesome. Too bad I only get a digital copy but I really don't want to wait for the shipmentto Germany.

Yes, go Here and log in. Then go to your account and check the 'Products' tab Should be there if you pledged enough to get it.

Yes, go Here and log in. Then go to your account and check the 'Products' tab Should be there if you pledged enough to get it.

Thanks, but it was my mistake. I actually pledged enough on Eternity to get the Expansion.

My Wasteland 2 code came with my Torment: Tides of Numenera pledge.

Downloading (and feeling stupid) right now...

Thanks, but it was my mistake. I actually pledged enough on Eternity to get the Expansion.

My Wasteland 2 code came with my Torment: Tides of Numenera pledge.

Downloading (and feeling stupid) right now...

LOL - no worries. Enjoy WL2! :)

I can't wait to play the finished game. I am trying to stay away from the lure of paying for the beta in case i spoil the game play for myself!  I did that with Wasteland 2 and found playing a beta a bit uninspiring and frustrating...however, i must save the youtube videos out there with the game play make this very tempting!! 

Looking forward to an OSX version... on the plus size but the time this is fully finished I'll probably have upgraded my computer!! 

How groovy, the actual whiteboard used for Icewind Dale ...

It's a legendary development tool that grants +5 to Productivity rolls to all allies within 100 feet.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u