Basketball World Cup

Sarex

Catching up on some games I previously recorded. Really impressed by Milos Teodosic. I can see why he's in the running as one of the successors to Juan Carlos Navarro as the best guard playing in Europe.

That said, I'd really like to see him destroyed by USA. Too bad I'll be on a plane and will miss the game...

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Congratulation to the USA, well deserved victory. Also congrats to our boys, you did more then anyone expected and silver is a great win for us. Glad that we are again on the upswing in basketball and I'm sure that gold will come again soon.

• Like 2

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Will have to catch the game after I come back next week. Looking at the box score, If it's any consolation, Serbia out scored USA in the fourth quarter. Lithuania v France looked like really good game: 95-93.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

"Against Brazil? I think it will be a close game and I doubt they will win against Spain."

"Uh, no one?"

Why do you lie?

LoL, how is that "would get squashed no doubt". As you may or may not realize they didn't even get to play against Spain, they played against Serbia in the finals. My opinion was wrong as soon as Spain lost against France.

Also congratulation to America for tying the World Cup gold medals number with us.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP