It was great seeing our beloved PoE being shown off at PAX! To be honest, I didn't even realize that Pillars was going to have a presence so that was a very pleasant surprise. My only regret is not being able to attend the after party tonight because I'll probably miss out on some epic stuff.

Ahhh! I didn't know PoE was gonig to be there! Man, I'm just not following the news like I use to... @_@

"According to some, heroic deaths are admirable things. I've never been convinced by this argument, mainly because, no matter how cool, stylish, composed, unflappable, manly, or defiant you are, at the end of the day you're also dead. Which is a little too permanent for my liking."

"A dozen more questions occurred to me. Not to mention twenty-two possible solutions to each one, sixteen resulting hypotheses and counter- theorems, eight abstract speculations, a quadrilateral equations, two axioms, and a limerick. That's raw intelligence for you."

-Bartimaeus

I went to it, played it, got a sweet flask, came home to preorder and found out that preorders stopped the week before PAX?

Why do they not want my money? TAKE MY MONEY!

This is because Paradox took over responsibility to sell the game from Obsidian in last month and currently Paradox isn't ready to sell game, which probably because they haven't yet got ready their PR material and contracts with retailers for the game, but I would guess that at the latest you can pre-order game in sometime in next month.