So is the beta an extra $25?

Or is it $25 dollars in toto? Because if it's the latter it's not really fair that 25,004 of us are getting screwed out of the beta for $5 just because we got in on the early adoption tier - and I really hate that stuff about kickstarters anyway. Considering how buggy CRPGs are - Obsidian's games in particular - you guys need all the testers you can get. Follow Larian's lead and open it all the way up. If it's an extra $25 that's just cray. And I'm super, duper cereal about that. Just like Al Gore and Manbearpig.

Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large!

Can just as well help to deal with bugs too~

Which is work nonetheless. You pay for the possibility to do some work ;)

Now go, my minions! Craft me a worthy game  :sorcerer:

j/k

Edited by Messier-31
  • Like 3

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Hehe.

The whole kickstarter thing is about sponsoring a project. I have no problem sponsoring it a bit more, especially since I was lukewarm about it during the original pitch and only really got interested as the project progressed.

• Like 1

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Boys we got a obsidian hater amongst us.Not there fault really and stop bashing my favorite devs.They used to get rushed out the door with there products.Go play south park sick of truth awesome game very little bugs. Few of there latest games also

I see no breaking bugs that I've noticed yet.just think the camera could get closer is all.

So please don't sis obsidian ty