Travel to Dryford Crossing Black Screen

ultimis

Question

I couldn't get this to occur again. But when traveling to Dryford Crossing the screen went black where my cursor was still visible. I was able to hit escape and "quit" to the main menu. When I loaded my recent saved game and did it again there was no issue.

edit: There was the loading symbol in the bottom right corner while this screen was stuck.

Edited by ultimis

3 answers to this question

If you get stuck try this. 

Likely a problem with autopause. Press the spacebar, see if it helps.

Yup, very likely. Had this happen to me, the autopause triggers before game finishes loading all the text, models and art. It's likely the boar companions dying over and over when you revisit the town. All you see is a black screen and a cursor, so you think you're stuck

It's a problem the dev team should be fixing!

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."