zooming bug

top_block

Question

hey guys, I've noticed after saving a game the zooming seems to lock at whatever level you currently have it set. Loading the game fixes the issue, but returns again as soon as a save or quicksave is done.

Ive gotta say im very much impressed with the game so far however, especially loving the art design of the armor sets. Plus the hoods are ****ing sweet. The only set I don't like personally is the leather armor. It seems like every rpg ive played has really camp looking leather armor, kinda roman looking. I think it doesn't really match the look or feel compared to the rest. Anyway im sure someone will mod some cool looking stuff so its not a massive issue just a small aesthetic one. Also it would be cool if we could change the colours of the characters on the fly, just like baldurs gate. I see the colours in the character sheet so it seems like its maybe in the works and not yet implemented.

cheers, awesome job, and cant wait to see this game polished!

3 answers to this question

Hello top_block,

Thank you for your posting. The issue with zooming after saving a game is known and we are working to resolve it before the next backer update. 

I'm glad you are enjoying the beta! We love it too. As for the leather armor, many of the armor is continually being updated and polished as we move forward with the project. So it is still possible that you might see some minor (or even major) changes to armor as the project updates.

As for changing colors on the fly, I do believe this is something that the designers are still debating. I'm not sure their exact reasons for wanting it to be one way or another, but it's definitely a topic that you might be able to debate in the discussion forums.

Thank you for your feedback and support during the beta!  :lol:

As for changing colors on the fly, I do believe this is something that the designers are still debating. I'm not sure their exact reasons for wanting it to be one way or another

Sorry for the off topic but... how so? We get the color boxes right there, you teasers! :p Dear designers: changing colors once in game is good. :) Not top priority but still good for those fashion-conscious. :disguise:

As for changing colors on the fly, I do believe this is something that the designers are still debating. I'm not sure their exact reasons for wanting it to be one way or another

Sorry for the off topic but... how so? We get the color boxes right there, you teasers! :p Dear designers: changing colors once in game is good. :) Not top priority but still good for those fashion-conscious. :disguise:

Hah!

I'm actually not certain how the designers are intending this to work, but this is actually already a bug written in our database, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens!

Thanks for the feedback!