Hi all, this is my first post here, and I just wanted to ask if traditional robes are present as equippable gear in the game, like the various robe designs in the Infinity Engine games. Robes as a whole tend to be neglected, so I'm really curious about this; I mostly tend to play as robed casters, and the only robe art I've seen so far in any screenshot are the ones worn by the enemies.

Thanks!

Robes are for bitches, wear full plate instead.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Hi all, this is my first post here, and I just wanted to ask if traditional robes are present as equippable gear in the game, like the various robe designs in the Infinity Engine games. Robes as a whole tend to be neglected, so I'm really curious about this; I mostly tend to play as robed casters, and the only robe art I've seen so far in any screenshot are the ones worn by the enemies.

I don't know why they wouldn't have robes; it's a common enough piece of garb and there likely to be some NPCs wearing them. They've already got cloaks.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I'm pretty sure we've seen in-game footage of robed characters. So, I'm guessing yes, :)

What do you call a full group of 6 cloth-wearers?

ROBE SQUADRON! 6_u

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Anybody here played ultima online? That game was awesome, and the most awesome looking cloth you could wear was the robe, with armor under it of course.. ;)

And then you had the death robe with a hoody, but that was reserved for ghosts...or modded servers..

Good old days.. :)