What are you playing now?

I've mined pretty deep in Steamworld Dig now.  I figure I should be getting pretty close to the end (or bottom, as the case may be) seeing as I've purchased almost all the upgrades available and, by all accounts, this is not a very long game.  I have a feeling I'll finish the game tomorrow.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I started playing Jade Empire this weekend and I'm loving it. This type of game just reinforces why RPG are my favourite genre, I like the choices and the excitement around exploration of a foreign world. And Jade Empire isn't even a open world RPG which is generally my real preference. Plus its exciting the subtle insinuations at Romance that I'm slowly building with my party members. Oh and I'm enjoying the combat, I like the martial arts aspect of the game

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela