Anyone else gotten 100% completion?

I've played through the game 4 times, once in each class. Yesterday, I finished my last playthrough, and got the rest of the achievements I needed (All friends, weapons, and equipment). I'm just wondering how many others have done it, because it seems pretty easy. Now, there's really nothing left to do but wait for DLC, if it happens.

Playthroughs 3 & 4 were achievement runs. Got all of them except the "bit by gingers". I'm sure all circle back for it at some point, but for now I'm content with 98% :)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Playthroughs 3 & 4 were achievement runs. Got all of them except the "bit by gingers". I'm sure all circle back for it at some point, but for now I'm content with 98% :)

You can grab that one pretty quick if you run straight through the story missions. It's not very far into the game.

I'm never going to be able to get the "keep you friends alive the whole game" achievement as long as Butters or Jimmy are a required character for any part of the game.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm never going to be able to get the "keep you friends alive the whole game" achievement as long as Butters or Jimmy are a required character for any part of the game.

You don't have to keep them alive the entire game. They just have to be alive every time combat ends. There are more than enough revive potions and the perk that makes all revives be at full health helps. It's ok if they die, just make sure you bring them back before you finish off the last enemy. It's very easy to get this trophy, you just have to pay attention.

1zq6793.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've never tried to get all the trophies or achievements or whatever in any game, I don't see SPSoT changing that at all.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I just got it the other day. The last one I got was the interrupting channeling one with farts.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

• 3 weeks later...

Only one I don't have is finish the game without losing a buddy. Not replaying again just for that.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg