Make your famous franchise group!

Using the PoE classes (& races if applicable), make a group out of a famous franchise.

I could explain the concept but it's probably easier if I just put an example below.

Mine is from GRRM's A Song of Ice & Fire (aka Game of Thrones)

Wilderness Expert: 'Lord' Jon Snow - Human Ranger

Meat-shield: Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane - 'Godlike' Human Fighter

Spellslinger: Lady Melisandre 'The Red Woman' - Human Wizard

Sneak-Thief: Arya 'Arry' Stark - Human Rogue

Battle-priest: Thoros of Myr - Human Paladin

Chronicler: Tyrion 'The Imp' Lannister - Dwarf Bard

Tyrion of course would be the spokesperson for the group and would delight in ordering the Hound about. Thoros & Melisandre would have much sway over the group's religious affiliation while Jon & Arya would watch each other's backs. It would be an uneasy alliance at best, particularly between Clegane & the Starks while Tyrion would no-doubt have little time for the religious ramblings of the two devouts.

Obviously Melisandre would make sense as a Priest but I chose Wizard for group balance purposes (e.g. if I were to make this group) though Cipher might have suited too.

Other characters that could have joined;

Hodor: Hodor 'Hodor' - Godlike Human Barbarian

Misunderstood: Jaime Lannister - Human Paladin/Fighter

Man of many faces: Jaquen H'gar - Human Rogue

I like playing through the IE games with a party built from another world's setting. I once even made custom weapons for a LotR party through BG2 (complete with glowing Sting).

• Like 2

Crit happens

Firefly:

Malcolm Reynolds - Rogue. That's what he is, a loveable rogue. Combat oriented, though.

Zoe Washburn - Paladin. Completely and zealously devoted to her old wartime captain, so I thought that was the best choice.

Jayne Cobb - Barbarian. Come on, he's dumb brawn that exists to hit things very hard. What else would he be?

River Tam - Cipher. Since they're sort of Psionists, that seemed to fit best. She's a fantastic hand to hand fighter and a mind reader.

Simon Tam - Wizard. I was going to go with priest initially, considering he's the healer in the show, but the description on the POE gamepedia entry of "men and women of high education and extreme mental discipline, if not always outright intelligence" changed my mind, as well as the fact that there aren't really healers in PoE.

Kaylee Frye - Priest. Hardest choice, this is the only one that feels right. She's the heart of the team in the show, the innocent one that worships at the altar of machinery and is always trying to help and encourage and everyone wouldn't hesitate to keep her out of danger. A bit of a flimsy justification, but I couldn't think of anything else.

Former comrades would be Derria Book the Monk, Hoban Washburn the Chanter (he's out of combat making jokes that add to the team's morale and makes fun of the enemy) and Inara Serra the, um, charm and charisma focused Wizard or Priest, I guess?

EDIT: I love the idea of Hodor being a Godlike Barbarian. XD

Edited by TrueNeutral

Bugs Bunny is a wabbit wogue. Elmer Fudd is clearly a paladin with a Sworn Enemy. Tweety Bird could be the chanter to Sylvester's hapless cipher. Obviously, Road Runner and Speedy Gonzales are monks with speed bonuses from Transcendant Suffering. Wile E. Coyote is a wizard without a grimoire, and Tasmanian Devil is a barbarian that can't turn off Wild Sprint.  :p

• Like 2

All Stop. On Screen.