I got hacked

Osvir

So I got hacked and appearantly had sent a mean message to someone and also updated my profile feed with something mean as well. I used the same password here that I used on the Codex, do not know if there is a correlation between the two but yeah. Changed both passwords on both sites.

Regardless, check your passwords people, in case I'm not the only one.

Moved to Off Topic section. Not really Obsidian (the company, employees or games) specific. Besides, more people are likely to see it here ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ah I see okay. I just thought because I got "hacked" on this site/forum (there is a chance that I forgot to log out at my job or something), Obsidian General seemed like the best place for the thread.

Thanks for the heads up. Was it a weak dictionary password or anything like that?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Have I posted anything unusually dickish lately? Will update password tonight.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

unusually

Hard to say.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No fun when your account is mis-used. It is not actually hacking (you could log in and change passwords etc.) but a nasty thing nonetheless....

make sure you check bank accounts etc. sometimes it's a cover up / distraction to make you forget that you are actually hacked on a totally different location. It probably will not be a problem, but better safe then sorry...

• Like 1