ever played a game for nearly 3 years?

This is an OLD game. I only started playing it around 2 and 1/2 years ago when I dug out my old xbox and found this this game with it. I loved the game but honestly.... I still haven't beaten it. I don't know if anyone is still active on tths forum but I need help with darth traya..... I haven't played this game in months and I cant remember what any items do or what my powers do. I just want to finish this classic game but even on easy difficulty I am having trouble.

I hope someone is still active here and can lend a hand.

Yeah, there are still people here.

While I would suggest getting a PC copy, getting TSLRCM and restarting from scratch I will also help with your current situation :).

Items and powers can be a bit vague though, especially not knowing classes, what feats are taken, what power are taken. There could be many variations.

Generally speaking though, she has a lot of resistances, so (aside from crush) melee would be your best bet.

In the second phase if you really have trouble abuse the AI, get the sabers stuck and just cut in on her helplessly till the end. All is fair in war ;)

• Like 2

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yeah, there are still people here.

While I would suggest getting a PC copy, getting TSLRCM and restarting from scratch I will also help with your current situation :).

Items and powers can be a bit vague though, especially not knowing classes, what feats are taken, what power are taken. There could be many variations.

Generally speaking though, she has a lot of resistances, so (aside from crush) melee would be your best bet.

In the second phase if you really have trouble abuse the AI, get the sabers stuck and just cut in on her helplessly till the end. All is fair in war ;)

thank you for the reply! I am surprised there are still people active. Thank you for the advice, I will probably pick it up for pc once I get a decent one which I actually use for games.

The easiest way to beat any boss in KOTOR is to LOS (line of sight) them, hide behind one of the pillar thingies (or any obstacle they cant hit you through) and heal + buff yourself (just make sure that the boss doesnt sneak up on you, lol). I managed to beat Kreya (traya) despite only being level 23 and I just recently started playing again after a 4 years break. Honestly the AI could need some work, it looks really stupid when one of the bosses keeps thinking they can run through a wall to get to you.

• Like 1

I have played this game more than 20 times. This game has not changed my life(but i was unaware of Star Wars universe till that time); but made me see everything in a different light. The scenario is one of the best(others are Darksiders series and Fallout 1-2- New Vegas, and Warlords Battlecry series).
Hope Obsidian  will make a KotOR 3 and make us forget "the Old Republic Online Disaster". :D

I don't know if that's even possible at this point. EA may own the rights to make Star Wars games, but they've pretty much left control of the Old Republic universe in Bioware's hands. Not only that, but I remember seeing a fair bit of open disdain for Kotor 2 by members of Bioware. They even censored the word 'Kreia' when the boards launched like it was any old curse word. And most importantly, I don't think anyone would be happy to see Obsidian working with EA. The odds of getting the kind of game we'd want wouldn't be favorable.

EA and Bioware are big opponents on this matter; true.
However if that is the only problem; than how can you explain that Obsidian made the sequel for KoTOR 1 after Bioware?
And i am sure that Mr. Lucas was much more paternalist than EA could ever been(that's the reason why KoTOR 2 published unfinished).

Have faith.

May the force be with KoTOR 3(but my vote is for a prequel :devil: )