What are you playing now?

Gorth

Accidentally ran into a special, extra, optional boss fight in The Last Remnant. I died. Twice. Well I actually died a lot of times, but most of them there were people still alive to resurrect the dead ones. Twice my party wiped. Damn AOE spam. I may have to return later.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Juggled a few things in Anno2070 yesterday, on the final third of the "campaign".

Still getting a feel for some of it. Figuring out where some of the needed industry is tucked away on the menus can be a pain.  Yes, mines of particular sorts, I'm looking at you.  It would also be kind of nice if they'd actually let you know that those specific elements won't even become visible until you reach other points. So you don't waste time trying to find the buggers. :p

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Accidentally ran into a special, extra, optional boss fight in The Last Remnant. I died. Twice. Well I actually died a lot of times, but most of them there were people still alive to resurrect the dead ones. Twice my party wiped. Damn AOE spam. I may have to return later.

What's the name of the boss (as long as it's non-spoiler-y)?

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

What's the name of the boss (as long as it's non-spoiler-y)?

Jhana Royals are an optional encounter that unlocks if you do certain guild stuff. Completly unrelated to story, so no spoilers.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Juggled a few things in Anno2070 yesterday, on the final third of the "campaign".

Still getting a feel for some of it. Figuring out where some of the needed industry is tucked away on the menus can be a pain.  Yes, mines of particular sorts, I'm looking at you.  It would also be kind of nice if they'd actually let you know that those specific elements won't even become visible until you reach other points. So you don't waste time trying to find the buggers. :p

The campaign is a tutorial, so it may prevent you from doing things before it wants you to do them :) That said, even after the campaign, things are population locked. For example you can't build a coal mine until you have employees, even though as a tycoon, your coal power plant would benefit from them. So you'll have to make do with excavators until then.

Got started on the second mission of Global Distrust myself. Nightmare event...