What are you playing now?

I don't know how you can defeat that endboss in BL2 with anyone other than the commando and his auto turret.

The Warrior? His movements and timing are predictable, for one thing. Plenty of cover (I used to stand on top of one of the stone towers and duck behind a statue). The only difficulty is when he does the tail slam that flings you into the air. Just have to be in a center spot to make sure you don't land in the lava, or manage to be out of the line-of-sight so it doesn't catapult you.

And if all else fails, there's the cheesy-he-can't-hit-you spot where you can stand and shoot him with impunity.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Right now... nothing too extensive. I'll do Civ: Brave New World one night, then Gothic 2 the next. It's been like this for the past couple of weeks. What I really want to play is Stalker: CoP, but I am waiting for the misery mod to be updated. 

Hopefully that will keep me busy. I don't like jumping from one game to the next, especially with rpgs like Gothic. I started playing it last night again and had no idea what the **** I was doing at the time (even though I've beaten it once before).

Edited by Inyourprime

Right now... nothing too extensive. I'll do Civ: Brave New World one night, then Gothic 2 the next. It's been like this for the past couple of weeks. What I really want to play is Stalker: CoP, but I am waiting for the misery mod to be updated. 

Hopefully that will keep me busy. I don't like jumping from one game to the next, especially with rpgs like Gothic. I started playing it last night again and had no idea what the **** I was doing at the time (even though I've beaten it once before).

2.0 is out, it released today.  I'm already playing it.  It's brutal.  I love it.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

2.0 is out, it released today.  I'm already playing it.  It's brutal.  I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

• Like 1

I use that one a lot in BL1 as the Soldier because we almost never buy healing kits. Two shots with the shotgun and my teammate is fully healed.

Hubs has over 160k hit points now, I think, so it takes half to a full clip at this point if he's almost empty. And if he stands still. Darn hard to heal in mid-combat, too, when he's dancing around like MJ doing a fast moonwalk.

How well does rocket launcher splash damage work with Siren healing?

Closed for length.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: