What i want to see in Project Eternity

Those are me wishes for PE i want to see great world with many option that is not Political Correct i want the old feeling that i get from Icewind Dale saga, BG2, AP and many more i will write what i would want to see in PE in points:

1. Great companions like in Baldurs Gate 2 or NWN2 MotB and NPCs as great as Alpha Protocols( mechanics sucks in this game but seriously you just top yourself with NPCs) and yes romanceble characters would be great like Safiya in MotB and 4 NPCs in AP where great if the keep they level it great.

2. Music like in Icewind Dale 1 i can still feel cold where i'm playing this game that just great.

3. A lot option not just good and bad but many shade of grey if you can and don't care on something that people say haters will hate.

PS. Be yourself all the time Obsidian if you need more time tell as we will give it too you we are not Lucas Arts LA you can end this game properly so don't rush it even if it has to comes out in 2016 as a backer you have mine full support.

PS2. Sir Chris A. :) we know that you can't write romance but you have persons on you team now that make a very good job with it so all take you time on making thous decision if you think you can make good romance of even better friendship story we be even great full for bro-mance or sis-mance:)

PS3. Very sorry for mine terrible English.

Edited by GrayAngel

i want more than 8 charakters to join my party!!! in BG there were more than 15!!!!

:)

They're not remaking BG. They're making a game that draws its general design inspiration (spirit) from BG and other IE games.

Whether or not this game is a spiritual successor to BG does not hinge solely upon how close to 15 companion characters they get.

Factor in that they're simultaneously working with fewer resources (money AND people) AND putting in way more stuff/quality/improvement than BG had, and you've got yourself a perfectly reasonable fewer-character design.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

i want more than 8 charakters to join my party!!! in BG there were more than 15!!!!

:)

Not I. I'll echo the sentiment of Quality absolutely trumping quantity when it comes to companions.

You mentioned BG. This is a perfect example. BG1 had 25 companions. BG2 had 15. Numbers-wise that's a difference of 10, but content-wise the differences are infinite. By focussing on significantly less companions, the devs had the time and resources to flesh out the ones they had. And the results can't be denied. Companions are actually a strong point in BG2, when they were barely worth mentioning in BG1.

And then you've got Planescape Torment, which only had 7 companions. But they were by far the richest, deepest, most dynamically written companions of all the IE games.

But this is kinda a moot point with PE. Because it will give you the option of both routes. If you simply prefer the class/build variety that sheer quantity gives you, you will be able to take that path in PE. Just make use of the Adventurer's Hall thing, and make brand new companions whenever you wish.

Edited by Stun
  • Like 1

1. Going to be in.

2. Not sure, but IMO not as important as other aspects. Would be icing on the cake, and good icing is always good.

3. I'm sorry but have you played MotB or KOTOR2? They have situations that let the player decide what is good and evil for he character. Obsidian has got this **** covered.

PE is going to be an amazing game and is easily my most anticipated game for 2014.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

They're not remaking BG. They're making a game that draws its general design inspiration (spirit) from BG and other IE games.

Uh-oh, a particularly disappointing bell is ringing.