Project Eternity Rezzed screencaps (world map, new areas)

You are misinterpreting. The design in the demo does feature some logical steps away from the first design in terms of layout. The discussion was about the placement of the elements not the UI itself, which just uses default Unity buttons.

Chris said in the video that the demo was "the latest build" but Josh contradicted it in another forum.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to seeing the water animated. To me, a good rendering of properly flowing water can add a lot to an environment's look and feel. Some of the most enjoyable examples of water animation I've seen were in Drakensang and RoT: the stream with the swirling leaves in Avestrue and the frothy water in Nadoret. Of course, those were 3D rendered environments, but still... :)

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Here's a cleaner version of the wilderness map shown by Sensuki

bigimage.jpg

edit: this isn't an in game shot btw (my conclusion, not definitive), you can see the PS added flowers, textures, terrain etc if you look at the full resolution picture.

Edited by the itis

• 3 months later...

I just discovered this post, Thank you for the informations.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Thanks for posting these - looks great (pre-UI notwithstanding)

As for portrait sizes, Josh said in one of the update threads that the larger portraits for the character screens would be about 210x330 (BG Large size - not the medium size we saw on character screens in BG) and the in-game UI ones would be around 40x70 (I'm getting those numbers wrong but it was about that)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Can't edit it but my resolution quote was off for the small portraits - should be: 73x86

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: