Health, Stamina, Mana

Two things.

Health (ok, not "health"). "Knocked out" is a fine mechanic, but penalties for being knocked out make it more of something to be avoided. Injuries, i.e. debuffs only curable by large sums of money (going to a healer or something) or rare items, make combat more tense. You'll want to avoid anyone getting downed, rather than just shrugging it off if it looks like you're going to win anyway.

Mana and Stamina. What's the difference again? If a wizard only has "mana" then does that mean he can't use any skills that take "stamina". Why have two? Just use stamina for both and be done with it.

Getting knocked out will give you some kind of disability when you wake up.

I would like to see the mechanic tweaked a bit. Maybe instead of of Stamina it can be a "soul shield" or something like that and instead of players taking simultaneous damage to both pools they first take damage to the shield and when thats gone, then to their health. Getting to zero health would mean death / knocked out. I think it would make certain abilities more tactical too like the paladins ability to rapidly replenish the targets stamina. Whats the point in filling up a targets stamina if they are sitting at 1-2 heallth? In the current system, thats one hit away from death anyway regardless of stamina level. But I guess thats basically "healing" so meh...

^^^ Possibly maximum Stamina could be set equal to: something based on your current (Con-based?) Health + something based on your (non-Con) physical stats + something based on your level. In that case, a low Health would translate into a lower maximum Stamina. However, the net result of such a system may cause players to return to camp more often, so it would need some tuning.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."