The most definitive Hamburger Website ever

BruceVC

Last night I had a great burger from one of the local pubs and just had to share it with you guys.

Copied from the menu

our signature beef patty with elis root beer pulled pork, mamas pilsner onion ring, american cheese, cheddar cheese, fried egg & our signature tap sauce

Free games updated 3/4/21

I have to admit, there's a turkish kebab shop in the village that serves a "Super-Burger". 3/4 lbs of meat, finely sliced cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, and your choice of relish/mayo etc sauces....

It is.. superb (if artery choking).

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Last night I had a great burger from one of the local pubs and just had to share it with you guys.

Copied from the menu

our signature beef patty with elis root beer pulled pork, mamas pilsner onion ring, american cheese, cheddar cheese, fried egg & our signature tap sauce

Yum that sounds delicious :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I was wondering something and figured this was the right thread. How does someone actually eat one of those massive stack burgers? It seems like you'd have to either seperate layers which would be really messy or dislocate your jaw like a python. Is there a trick to it?

• Like 1

I was wondering something and figured this was the right thread. How does someone actually eat one of those massive stack burgers? It seems like you'd have to either seperate layers which would be really messy or dislocate your jaw like a python. Is there a trick to it?

:grin: You have raised a very valid point, how do you eat such a large burger. What I do is use a knife and fork, I generally don't eat every ingredient in one bite but cut it up in smaller bites and try to put as much as possible in one mouth full.

Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...

So the Heart Attack Grill thread reminded me of a delicious burger that I had just recently.

It was a pretty standard cheeseburger but it was topped with sauteed mushrooms and shaved foie gras and it was delicious. I usually like my burgers smothered in cheese but this one barely had any but it was so rich and full of buttery goodness.

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Er...squish it down until it fits?  That's what I've always done.

Seems just wrong to eat a hamburger with a fork . :)

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man