Out of the blood of many Obsidianites a new city has arisen. Dark and beautiful, it's dark long towers looming over gameplay land, threatening all other RPG's in existance of this timezone to humble down before it's master. It's dark lord, which has returned to rule once more. To challenge heroes, to leave they who enter not without scars before they venture forth.

It's inhabitants, happy to have been given life through the sacrifice of so many. Happy to have corrupted so many to give so much of themselves life itself has been created. However, no good can come of this, for this newly, in evil created empire, this city of sacrifice, is destined to be filled with despair, with the turmoil of many, with dangers around every corner, sewers filled with dread.

A powerful party needs to be summoned forth to clash with the evils at bay here, the corruption which dwells even now. To purify the city, or condemn it upons it's unholy faith. A party, destined to bring great grief and great joy to the inhabitants of this city. A party willing to look through it's dark skin and find the heart within.

All beware, a new city has been founded. A new second great empire forged. All was not in vain.

But most of all...

Beware All Ye Who Enter Here... once you're suckered in, you may never get out again.

(Yeah, little early, but less than 50K for 22+ hours, so no way it wont be collected. However I really need to sleep now (4.30am) and I rather want this to be relevant instead of super-outdated when I wake up. Hope to hear more excellent news when I do though!)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well, I was right, waking up to 3.5M

Damn OE for reaching their goal in an HH-unfriendly time.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee