Expansion and tiers with multiple vanilla copies

Hey, a friend just asked me a question that I simply couldn't find an answer to:

In certain tiers you get more than one download/copy of vanilla PE. Then it says "expansion included". Will that be just one XP, but several vanilla PE? Imagine those higher tiers with tens of copies and then just one expansion. I have no clue.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I believe I saw Feargus state that the expansion was intended for just one of those copies, but he'd have to double check. My guess is that is how it'll work, just the one expansion per pledge not one for each copy.

Found the quote on the BSN:

Question: I have pledged for the $80 tier with two digital copies of the game, my question is, if I pledge an extra $20 does that apply to one or both keys? also someone else asked for the $165 tier that also includes two copies of the game, does the expansion apply to one or both keys? I would like an answer to the first question, but I guess the second question would interest anyone who has pledged to the $165 tier

Feargus: At $165 we include one copy of the expansion. Like each additional add-on of the game costing $25. Each additional add-on of the expansion is $20.

Edited by Clammo