Project Eternity kickstarter - possible extension?

Hello lads and lasses, it's good to be amongst fans of Obsidian.

Anyhow, I've recently scavenged up £15 (or, $25) to donate to Obsidian for Project Eternity - needless to say I'd like to scavenge up more. An extra $225 more for that beautiful signed collectors case actually. The problem is I'm working on a new PC and I need it soon, and the sad thing is that the kickstarter campaign ends in another 10 days.

So, I'd like your wonderful opinions - do you believe that Obsidian will extend the kickstarter campaign for a little longer? Cheers.

No but most likely you will be able to increase your pledge at a backers website like what wasteland 2 have.

So would it still be possible to get the benefits from it? Such as the Project Eternity shirt? Cheers.

Yes atleast thats how it work for wasteland 2. Ofc there is nothing say that Obsidian will do this but most likely they will.

You can increase your pledge / select a reward.

No but most likely you will be able to increase your pledge at a backers website like what wasteland 2 have.

So would it still be possible to get the benefits from it? Such as the Project Eternity shirt? Cheers.

Yes atleast thats how it work for wasteland 2. Ofc there is nothing say that Obsidian will do this but most likely they will.

You can increase your pledge / select a reward.

Ah, thank you a great deal. I sincerely hope they keep it open as I'd LOVE to get my hands on a signed case and a thank you post card from Obsidian but I really don't have the money thanks to building my new gaming PC. Cheers.

I had the same question and email Obisidan about the possibility to up our pledge, and they say they are looking into it but cannot promise anything yet.

So for now we just have to pledge what we can, and hopefully there will be a system to upgrade in the future.

IF, there will be such system, then yes of course you can upgrade to higher tier and get all the rewards of that tier.

That would be great! I want me one of those hardcover books, but $250 is more than I can get together in 10 days. Come Christmas however, I could up that $100 another $250. It would also give them a chance to explain the differences between the normal and collector's editions which I would love to know.