I don't dislike Kandlekeep at all, even now. The only thing is that the area is rather big but the content was rather "small" and all of it was intended for tutorial purpose.

And all those tutorial monks around were rather silly.

I'd like a tutorial a la Withcer 2, short, placed in a place not too big (so less dispersive) and optional. You do it the first time, and then skip.

I'm hoping that if they have a candlekeep it's because it's necessary: that there are so much you can do in combat (such as grappling and the importance of formations to actually win) that you need to go through the tutorial and they need to ensure that you go through it and don't make the mistake of thinking you can work it out for yourself because the combat is so subtly complex that you may not even realise you're losing because you are not using all your options. Not complicated for the sake of being complicated, but having options we just never even thought of before let alone had. Sort've like how Witcher 2 needed to add the tutorial because players were just so used to being able to dive in they were finding it difficult to get started and use all the options they had despite the actual combat being rather straightforward.

Edited by FlintlockJazz

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams