Need to do an update on the kickstarter...NOW!

I should hope momentum has faltered. At the rate they were going for the first few hours, there wouldn't be a nerd with more than two bucks in his bank account by the end of the month.

Yeah, if the momentum had continued they were projected to get 19mill by closure, obviously the chances of that are slim but the initial push behind this was huge.

I should hope momentum has faltered. At the rate they were going for the first few hours, there wouldn't be a nerd with more than two bucks in his bank account by the end of the month.

Thats very kind of you :yes: But fear not, the amount we're seeing is for most part due to the numbers of backers. Most donations are below $100.

They need to do an update and clarify what sort of game mechanics they will be using. The more I think about it the more uneasy I am getting.

Ideally yes, there are many things we would all love to know. I think more details will emerge in the next week

However, you have to keep in mind that there's only so much they can tell us, Kickstarter basically meant that they have yet to work on the game. All the creative details will only be decided during the development stage of the game, and that's something this project has yet to reach.