BEST IN THE WORLD! ..at uh.. using the internet.

mkreku

Guess I'm in the 3%. I hate people that pay with cards in grocery stores, takes twice to three times as long as paying cash. I'm willing to excuse people not wanting to walk around with thousands on their person when they're getting electronics or such, but just barely.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Most cards here are chip-based, all the groceries must be checked before the card is debited, punch in code, accept the debit then get the receipt. Many people are just slow aswell.

Hate might be a bit exaggerated though, but y'all know what I mean I hope. And it should be "I hate when".

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Hate might be a bit exaggerated though, but y'all know what I mean I hope. And it should be "I hate when".

...You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your shopping trolley. Use it. I am unarmed. Run me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Your thoughs betray you Gorth, I feel the good in you - you're struggling... This is not what you want me to do.