Multiclass Characters

That's not what he's asking.

He wants to know if we can start as a Guardian, but take a level of Consular when we level up to level two.  Etc...

I don't think it would be worthwhile.

no, he's asking if he can start as a scout, then consular, then Jedi Master.

check his post again, he lists scout first (non-jedi).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Haven't played the d20 version of SW? There isn't a Jedi Sentinel class, so if you want a jedi good with powers and lightsaber you buy the two classes.

It doesn't matters if it is good or bad in the game, the point is the free choice, if you manage to balance your 3class character it will be fine.

Actually.. gathering levels of each Jedi class would be pretty good... you would get their special feats that only that class can get like force jump and immunities

HOWEVER

I think it would take away from the game a little bit........ so if I had a choice I would say no

Actually in d20 Starwars, it's impossible to multiclass between Jedi classes.

However, there is a prestiege class that is sorta like the Sentienel called the Jedi Investigator.

Well, what he is proposing does make sense in terms of KOTOR and many other CRPGS. Even if your main character can't multiclass, others could be able to (non-jedi for example), However, I am not a big fan of multiclassing in videogames and crpgs, so I would prefer no.

However, there is a prestiege class that is sorta like the Sentienel called the Jedi Investigator.

I believe that it is called Jedi Watchman.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I believe that it is called Jedi Watchman.

I think he was talking about in the D20 rules. It is called investigator there.