Turn based RPGs and such for Android.

Gorgon

I have yet to find any good RPGs. The ones they make mobiles are always way too simple and boring, while good old classics like Heroes III or Fallout can be emulated, but usually theres the interface issue.

If FFT can be played on Android, though, there's nothing better. It's not really anything similar to Final Fantasy, just a long campaign of challenging, tactical, turn based battles with highly customisable characters.

In fact, Labadal, how do you run it on android? My Galaxy 2 would love to have it.

Looking to spruce up my phone a bit, don't know what if any are available. Not a Final Fantasy guy. I say turn based because the few actiony type games I tried weren't at all suited for playing with your thumbs.

See the Hunter's thread. It'd due out on Andriod soon...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

wasn't there a way to run Infinity Engine games on Android?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Avadon: Black Fortress is supposed to be on Android. Don't know how well it plays on a phone, though.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

wasn't there a way to run Infinity Engine games on Android?

No, but you can get the GemRB which the Infinity Engine for IOS devices. Also it's open source.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif