TSLRCM 1.8 RELEASED!

• 1 month later...

I finally got around to trying out the restoration mod. I fell out of the loop with its development for quite a while and did not even know it was released in some form finally when it first was. I found out about 1.8 getting released right before the steam re-release of the game so the timing couldn't have been more perfect.

I always loved KOTOR 2 but being able to play it in a form that was more intended made me enjoy the game so much more than I already did.

Many thanks to the people who made it possible to play a restored version. It was a pretty great experience and the only issue I had was the dialogue skipping by at lightspeed issue until the game was restarted a few times.

Very welcome (also the many OE devs screaming we were awesome in the PE end party feed, and of course MCA on reddedit)!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 1 month later...

What's being worked on right now...

Also, MOTY seems to be up and running. Feel free to support us in that manner, it would be appreciated. I doubt we can hold ground against the many shooter or RTS-mods, but who knows?

So, without further ado, what's coming...

TSLRCM 1.8.2

Now, it's definitely not intended to become a regular thing, these version updates. After 1.8, there isn't much to restore or fix after all. However, some small bugs slipped by, and even by 1.8.1. The only reason why there will be a 1.8.2 is due to M4-78EP. I hope for a similtanious release. Don't expect any spectacular fixlogs though, it's mostly just tiny fixes and adjustments.Although, if you still know of some bugs in TSL with 1.8.1, this would be the very best time to mention them.

M4-78EP

Reaching the end of the Beta-period, M4-78EP is almost admidst us. Giving an entire planet filled with a long main quest, several side-quests and the hunt for Vash M4-78EP is sure to add a few hours of gametime to your TSL experience. Nearly all droids are fully voiced, hopefully neatly integrating this into normal gameplay.M4-78EP will be hosted here on this moddb, since most of the crew overlaps anyway. And I (and probably not zbyl either otherwise he already made it) don't really want to start a new moddb page seperately. Especially if the hundreds of watchers here mean everybody gets instantly notified of it's release, instead of having a new page get that attention again.

The GenoHarden Mod

Exile007 has released his work. However, it's not compatible with TSLRCM yet. Other modders are permitted to do so, and several have already shown interest in doing so. And if they fail, I'll do it myself. Although that probably will take more time, so I rather hope it doesn't have to come to that.This mod adds some custom stuff to make what was left of the GenoHaraden work, and not stand out as a sore thumb (as would be the case if we added it to TSLRCM, as what OE has left is not enough to do a restoration).

So, there is plenty of good stuff coming. Follow us (or even vote for MOTY) so you are made aware the instant these mods are released!

-The TSLRCM/M4-78EP team

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

• 3 weeks later...

So, my entire 'to do' list for 1.8.2 is empty!

And I am kind of sitting on air here. Sure, there's M4 stuff to test and fix, but still.

If anyone found any pressing issues still present in 1.8.1 they want fixing (and can, so don't suggest widescreen or better Intel-support) please do mention...!

^

Guest The Architect

Hassat my man, have you heard about this?

http://www.revengeofrevan.com/

Got to commend them for having a go and allowing the player to select the genders and alignments of Revan and the Exile.

I'd still love to see a version based on Jediphile's kick ass Kotor III story, although that would probably take a decade to complete.

Man, I've become inspired to write my own Kotor III story again after playing Kotor II again, even though the MMO destroyed any chance we ever had of seeing something happen that doesn't result in the Exile getting stabbed in the back and Revan failing to stop the emperors forces.

Don't underestimate Obsidian ;)

Yeah, seen RoR. Haven't seen much info about it since though. Wondering if it's just being worked on in silence... or... dead :(

^