British Fallout Bunker pics

Walsingham

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featu...round-city/5162

Only 6 with a little backstory. But quite cool.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

so I suppose there's now an even bigger and more advanced shelter somewhere else, that they decided to make this one's location public knowledge?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Old can be better when it comes to lasting a long time. But yes, they never got updated. At least not so far as I know. ;)

Note that I secretly am hoping this will inspire Fallout 4 as a European shenanigan.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I was actually reading about The Drum at work today. It's the site of a new development in London - originally part of a network of Second World War bomb shelters beneath the city. Pretty cool.

That's awesome!

I can't believe they used it to house people from the Carribean immigrating to Britain! How freaking weird to come to Britain in the first place, butto be put into some futuristic (for them) bunker...

-Elwood Blues