The Perfect Setting of Fallout 4

Cutlock

I have no idea what a gavial is, but it sounds cool.

Me neither, so I used the power of the internetz..

It looks pretty effin silly and scary..

laman-tim-indian-gavial-or-indian-gharial.jpg

These things actually exist?! I thought they were only in cartoons!

They have the thin snouts for catching fish, don't they? Or is it so you can break em off, paint them with marmite and use them as a bar snack?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Okay, how about you try breaking off a snout that can rip your arm off.

I'd rather try than just sit about passively waiting for the **** to eat all my fish.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Another thing, look at what Fallout, F2 and F3 were all on: the ruins of current metropolises.

Fallout: Los Angeles

Fallout 2: Sacramento-Redding and Reno

Fallout 3: D.C

A reason why Philadelphia would work is because its what we consider a Modern American Wasteland (Plattsburgh!). So imagine that dirtrag you put on your bread: in 3D - no, what it would be like after the war.

Wait wait wait... having lived there for 18 odd years, I can say that Sacramento and it's surrounding areas are not by any means a Metropolis like LA, DC, or Vegas is. There's a LOT of open land and agrarian territory.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

fallout 2 seemed more about the rise of new cities than the ruins of old ones.

i want the next fallout game set around the time of fallout 1 (or earlier). I want to see the time period of the very early settlements, when the threat of raider tribes would have been at its highest.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

fallout 2 seemed more about the rise of new cities than the ruins of old ones.

i want the next fallout game set around the time of fallout 1 (or earlier). I want to see the time period of the very early settlements, when the threat of raider tribes would have been at its highest.

That might be what I meant by Redding, but it stayed true to the notation of old-world metropolis' by New Reno.

So I'm hoping that Philly works as a Post-Apocalyptic Modern American Wasteland.