The "Humanitarian mission" in Lybia

Morgoth

Rumors like this are immensely beneficial to forcing the Ghaddafi loyalist into giving up, or giving a lot more than they would otherwise consider in a permanent settlement.

Also remember that the scope of the any military engagement is quite small in comparison to Afghanistan or Iraq. It might be best to just get it over with. I mean we know from the start that there is no political will to occupy and do nation building afterward, which might well prove to be a healthy attitude.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Nation building? What are you talking about?

The NATO under US leadership went into this war thinking it will be quickly over, but it turns out the situation is getting more complicated and they may send in ground forces. Things then get really ugly, and there's no way out withing many years. It's just that those imbeciles in DC and elsewhere don't learn. And they don't have the capacity to admit it, because there's nothing worse for Hillary Clinton & Co to admit that they politically lost a war.

I have to say that I've seen some surprisingly good journalism from that channel as well. But there's also a lot of EU and US bashing too, which seems a little propaganda'ish.

Fortune favors the bald.

RT's slant is a bit too much at times, just have to sift through/ignore it. Isn't this thing more due to France and UK, though ? So..the US is engaging on some grand scheme to start WW3, hm, good to know.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The NATO under US leadership went into this war thinking it will be quickly over, but it turns out the situation is getting more complicated and they may send in ground forces. Things then get really ugly, and there's no way out withing many years. It's just that those imbeciles in DC and elsewhere don't learn. And they don't have the capacity to admit it, because there's nothing worse for Hillary Clinton & Co to admit that they politically lost a war.

C'mon, pay attention. This is the UK and Frances war. At least get the basics right.

C'mon, pay attention. This is the UK and Frances war. At least get the basics right.

So you're saying the US has no involvement at all?

C'mon, pay attention.

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to draw a humorous parallel between your post and the late poster known as "Lord of Flies" general style of posts.

I welcome thoughtful discussion,

not enough to take part in it, though

Edited by Purkake

So you're saying the US has no involvement at all?

C'mon, pay attention.

*sigh*

Id love to pay attention to your inane rambling but you fall on your face right out of the gate. Lets review:

The NATO under US leadership...

So lets start out easy, whats wrong with the above statement? Thats right, we arent leading this one.

Now lets examine this piece of work:

It's just that those imbeciles in DC and elsewhere don't learn.

What, pray tell, should we have learned from the actions of France and the UK on this matter?

So you think the NATO are impeccable angels?

Really, the Cold war is over, so dismantle it.

I think that I don't want to partake of this discussion. I do however like making side notes of the informatory and often humorous nature. I hope you won't hold that against me.

No, NATO went into this war unwilling to commit to anything but air strikes, well knowing that their part in it would only be to provide the rebels with the advantage.

In this case the lessons of Iraq and Afghanistan which are in fact first in everyone's minds are preventing a quick solution. Ghaddafi forces are tiny compared and would quickly crumble.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.