Cant move after battle and other bug...

I recently reinstalled game and started a new file. I am on Peragus and was unable to move after battle and cant save or access menus after movies. I am in security room and the ravager and visas movies played... were those movies supposed to happen then? I have Restored Content Mod v1.6 installed. Any help with these problems appreciated :)

I recently reinstalled game and started a new file. I am on Peragus and was unable to move after battle and cant save or access menus after movies. I am in security room and the ravager and visas movies played... were those movies supposed to happen then? I have Restored Content Mod v1.6 installed. Any help with these problems appreciated :)

I had a problem with not being able to move after battle a while ago, and checking the "V-Sync" box took care of that. The Ravager and Visas movies aren't supposed to play on Peragus, maybe you could find out more information on DeadlyStream.com. The forums there are usually quite helpful since that's where the modders are. I think there is a newer version, 1.7.

What's the difference between "there", "their" and "they're"?   Apparently, none.     :huh:  

I have the 'can't move after a battle' problem too. Sometimes it works ok for a little while but then starts to do it. If there's enemies/containers nearby I can still click on them and the chr. will dash over and keep fighting/open the containers, but once finished she's still stuck/won't walk. Sometimes if I wait a little while I'll unfreeze...but otherwise the only thing that works when it happens is to quicksave the game and quickload, then I can move again. So it's playable, just a pain in the butt having to save/reload all the time, even if it only takes an instant on the new pc's of today.

Vsync does nothing. I tried disabling a lot of the funky features of my SB soundcard like Crystal-something (never have EAX on) and that got rid of some sound crackling and some instances of cutscene skipping but the can't-walk problem is still there. Seems more like an issue with the way the game (or the restoration mod which I'm also using) leaves corpses. Seems to happen a lot if the corpse has no remains.

No freezes when movies play tho.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The "no movement after combat bug" is there since forever it seems, with people having various levels of success at fixing it, mostly with vsync as SummerDay said (also disable it in the graphic drivers if you have it turned on there). I just had to get used to qucksave/quickload if it happens...

For the movies - as I recall they trigger when you reach a certain point in your alignment (light/dark side), so if you used any cheats to change that?