One thing I'm missing

How do you equip your 2nd and 3rd abilities, or do you? I have three circles above my avatar and only the first one has an ability in it. I did find out about the orbs beneath.

You need to unlock them first. Once unlocked it will equip itself. You van activate them with the corresponding button. I have ps3 version, ( Triangle or circle). :)

How do you equip your 2nd and 3rd abilities, or do you? I have three circles above my avatar and only the first one has an ability in it. I did find out about the orbs beneath.

You need to unlock them first. Once unlocked it will equip itself. You van activate them with the corresponding button. I have ps3 version, ( Triangle or circle). :)

I have unlocked at least three abilities. I think one is healing, though, or defense. If they auto equip, I will play awhile longer to see if more equip. Thanks.

I have unlocked at least three abilities. I think one is healing, though, or defense. If they auto equip, I will play awhile longer to see if more equip. Thanks.

Press the left trigger and you will see your defensive abilities.

I think it is Q on keyboard. Or is that change stance?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

LT=left trigger on gamepads I think.

But on PC it's the spacebar. Also, Anjali (and I assume Reinhart? haven't played him so not 100% on that but I think so) can teleport via spacebar+movement (l-mouse button)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts