Commercial success

L0L

Heym, everyone, a crazy person claimed that FO1 and FO2 outsold DS and DS2 and is claiming it's fact!

That's beyond ludicrous!

L0L

get over your arrogance. DS1&2 outsold FO1&FO2. This is pure fact, and only deluisional tools would deign to argue falsely otherwise.

The Fo series was marginally successful ie. They made enough to be proitable enough to cotnie but the DS series were successfule nough to be big time hits capable of comepting against the MWs and NWNs of the world.

L0LLIGAGZ!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

L0L

Heym, everyone, a crazy person claimed that FO1 and FO2 outsold DS and DS2 and is claiming it's fact!

That's beyond ludicrous!

L0L

*facepalm*

I never made that claim.

get over your arrogance. DS1&2 outsold FO1&FO2. This is pure fact, and only deluisional tools would deign to argue falsely otherwise.

The Fo series was marginally successful ie. They made enough to be proitable enough to cotnie but the DS series were successfule nough to be big time hits capable of comepting against the MWs and NWNs of the world.

L0LLIGAGZ!

And if you look to the left children you will see a grown man who claims things without the ability to prove them. When someone disturbs this creature by pointing out that they have no legitimate grounds to lay such a claim they throw fits and insults.

It's been proven time and time again, dude. It's just pure fact that the DS series outsold the early Fo series. Even Codexers wouldn't argue against that. It has little to do with a quality argument 9I prefern the Fos over DSs myself) but the fact is the fact is the fact - DS1&2 outsold FO1&2. It's pure arrogant ignorance to argue otherwise.

P.S. L0L at you calling all the readers of this thread children. That's pretty rude.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Clearly, a proper discussion of DS3's commercial success/failure will have to wait for another day.

Now both of you go to your room and think about what you've done. :sorcerer: