Zombies? Meh...

mr insomniac

True Safety

Hopefully I'll win the lottery before the apocalypse, but if I do I'm getting one of these.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

No mention of any sodding farm space or storage space. I'd have taken that over the gokking swimming pool any day. :(

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think if apocalypse movies have taught us anything it's that the places best designed to shelter people from catastrophe are usually giant deathtraps to those inside. And calling it a "safe house" is just outright provoking fate, you wouldn't last to the ending credits in one of those things.

I was talking to a volcanologist the other day. He said that he'd seen a volcano shelter which had a big water tank inside. Steam cooked the poor souls who took shelter in it. :lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I was talking to a volcanologist the other day. He said that he'd seen a volcano shelter which had a big water tank inside. Steam cooked the poor souls who took shelter in it. :)

Sounds like a Vault-Tec design :D

Hm.. well to carry over something I saw elsewhere...

We've just past through the joys of Easter... and well.. consider Matthew 27

51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split

52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.

53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."