Does this game at least have New Game+, where once you finish a game you can load that character into a higher difficulty level?

Hmmm... Never heard of New Game+ before, but as far as I know once your game is done, that's it. The difficulties are there for people who want a challenge from the very start. they are not unlocked for beating the game (like in Diablo 2, or even Dungeon Siege 2).

In any case, Obsidian would probably call it Heart of Fury mode. If there was such a mode.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Does this game at least have New Game+, where once you finish a game you can load that character into a higher difficulty level?

What a ****ty and uninspiring name for such a game mode. I hope you are just borrowing that 'term' from someone else and didn't coin it yourself, because if you did you should be shot.

What a ****ty and uninspiring name for such a game mode. I hope you are just borrowing that 'term' from someone else and didn't coin it yourself, because if you did you should be shot.

It was called that in Chrono Trigger, the game that popularized the mode.

I can see you're being all cheery today. o:)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: