Will this game be like baldurs gate dark alliance?

Hi

many years ago me and my brother found a little gaming gem on the original xbox, called baldurs gate: dark alliance. Its was a fantastic hack and slash that let me and my brother do a local coop campain, its was alot of fun gaining experince looting and killing bosses toghter, sadly, there havent really been a really good hack and slash local coop game since then (execpt for BG:DA 2 ofc).

So im wondering, can me and my brother play this campain coop? full time, full xp and looting?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." Plato

Hi

many years ago me and my brother found a little gaming gem on the original xbox, called baldurs gate: dark alliance. Its was a fantastic hack and slash that let me and my brother do a local coop campain, its was alot of fun gaining experince looting and killing bosses toghter, sadly, there havent really been a really good hack and slash local coop game since then (execpt for BG:DA 2 ofc).

So im wondering, can me and my brother play this campain coop? full time, full xp and looting?

Yes, yes, and yes. =) This game is actually being worked on by a few of the people that worked on Baldur's Gate: DA, and plenty of previews I've read about the game compared it to Baldur's Gate and Champions of Norrath (if you haven't played that game, and like the Baldur's Gate style... check it out). My hope is that their comparisons are accurate. =O

I wasn't a big fan of Snowblind Studios' Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance but did like it. Ditto Black Isle Studios' Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 although I probably had less fun with it than the original.

I had a lot of fun with Snowblind's Champions of Norrath and Champions: Return to Arms though and am looking forward to Snowblind's LoTR: War in the North.

My hope is for another fun hack/slash game. It seemed for many years there was always something in this genre to play (the BG: DA games, or the Hunter: The Reckoning games from High Voltage, etc. going back to the days of the SNES/Genesis with things like Arcus Odyssey) but that there's been a real drought of good console co-op hack and slash games recently.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man