Enemy health/armor modding?

I rather like AP, or rather, I want to like it, but there are two things that always bug me immediately after I leave Saudi Arabia, namely:

Every enemy promptly grows a skull made of solid steel and half the game's minigames become almost-unbeatable(without EMP's). Almost all of the hotwiring ones become absurd 12-wire ones, and I can only beat half the hacks with EMP's.

I heard that the minigame difficulty is somehow related to how many AP I've earned... is it possible to, uh, tune down how much AP I get/have? Because really, I'd love to get my hack and crack on, but I just can't beat half of these goddamn things.

The issue with the enemies is that, yes, I'd love to be stealthy super-agent, but when a fully-charged crit sneak shot to the head barely even takes them down to half health, then what the hell? I'd like to be able to use my pistol for something WITHOUT needing to also employ Chain Shot(as cool as it is).

Is enemy HP growth also related to how much AP I have? Because honestly I kinda prefer the Saudi Arabia level of stuff, even with the less skills and gear I have.

I'd say that the top level minigames are barely feasible. If you aren't good at them to start with they'd be nigh impossible even with sabotage and the time increasing implants. Taiwan's do seem to be more difficult for some reason.

Save games can be hacked (there may be a proper editor somewhere, don't know) to change stats/ AP. I think that there is also a config file determining AP gain too, though I'm not 100% on that.