Alpha Protocol

Dragon Age actually laster roughly 40 hours according to my savegame and I certainly didn't rush it.

Anyway, to you point, I believe the dev have said the length is between 20-30 hours, depending on the number of side missions you accept (and of course, that's one playthrough, and it's been said already that you'll get a lot more out of the story if you play it more than once and try different approaches).

There was something along the lines of about 12 hours of cinematic type footage in the game, and in any single playthrough, you'll see about 3 or 4 hours of it.. So it would take about 3 fairly different playthrough attempts to see all of that.. :x

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It's different for everyone: you rate Dragon Age at 60-100, on my playthroughs it took me 30-40. I guess you should consider Alpha Protocol one tier below DA - it won't take as long as that, but it won't be super-short. I imagine 25-40 depending on the player, really.

And then, if you count replayability, in Dragon Age and most other RPGs, you see 70-80% of content in the first playthrough; in Alpha Protocol you see somewhere between 30-60%.

It's different for everyone: you rate Dragon Age at 60-100, on my playthroughs it took me 30-40. I guess you should consider Alpha Protocol one tier below DA - it won't take as long as that, but it won't be super-short. I imagine 25-40 depending on the player, really.

And then, if you count replayability, in Dragon Age and most other RPGs, you see 70-80% of content in the first playthrough; in Alpha Protocol you see somewhere between 30-60%.

Yea Bioware was definitely being generous when they said DA would take 60-100hrs, anyways I'm thrilled to hear the 30-60% bit because in DA I'm still finding new content and I've played through it 8 times, so I imagine it will take me much longer to get bored with AP

There was something along the lines of about 12 hours of cinematic type footage in the game, and in any single playthrough, you'll see about 3 or 4 hours of it.. So it would take about 3 fairly different playthrough attempts to see all of that.. :)

Then again, you're assuming it's that easy to get completely different cinematic for each playthorugh.. I suspect some changes will be more subtle and some cutscene will be 'fixed' for the large branches of the game, meaning that actually you may have to play thre game more than 3 times to see all the content.

Which is good.