Pre-order charts

I had this on pre order from D2D since last september,but now I had to get a boxed version too so I got 2 copies on pre order. :D

Hopefully the boxed version gets here in time(27th-28th),since D2D download is usually pretty slow compared to Gamersgate.

I had this on pre order from D2D since last september,but now I had to get a boxed version too so I got 2 copies on pre order. :D

Hopefully the boxed version gets here in time(27th-28th),since D2D download is usually pretty slow compared to Gamersgate.

i really don't understand people who get 2 versions of a game? some people get 2 x LE one UN-boxed the other still in packaging??? whats the point? twice the money twice the pointlessness!!!

Cancelled my pre order. Bought it from Steam instead, for an extra 30 euros. I feel dirty.

It's already preloaded. All the files are encrypted, too.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Cancelled my pre order. Bought it from Steam instead, for an extra 30 euros. I feel dirty.

It's already preloaded. All the files are encrypted, too.

Steam lets you pre-load the game? I was waiting the day of release to order it. If it lets you preload I might as well go ahead and get it now.

I didn't notice that Steam let you pre-load the game already.

I have next to no experience pre-ordering stuff. Is there something I need to do for the preload to take effect?

Yes. I bought it, and when I started up Steam I had a popup telling me to preload Alpha Protocol.

I'm going to run out to target tomorrow to see if the game is on the shelves early (though I'm doubtful heard it happened to a few places on Neogaf). If not, I'll preload on steam.

Edited by Syraxis