Forum Profile Suggestion

BicycleOfDeath

I noticed the handy XBOXLIVE! Gamer tag field on members personal information. Unfortunately, I do not own an XBOX or 360. I would, however, like to hookup with some community members with my PS3 with the Playstation Network. Is there enough support for this from the community and Obsidian to add this option? If not, we can always start a Gamer Tag/Alias/Etc thread in the gaming forum.

Thanks for the consideration.

AKJ

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

I noticed the handy XBOXLIVE! Gamer tag field on members personal information. Unfortunately, I do not own an XBOX or 360. I would, however, like to hookup with some community members with my PS3 with the Playstation Network. Is there enough support for this from the community and Obsidian to add this option? If not, we can always start a Gamer Tag/Alias/Etc thread in the gaming forum.

Thanks for the consideration.

AKJ

Better yet, add a Steam username field. It would actually be useful, unlike the other junk suggested in this thread (and the Xbox tag thing itself)

Edited by Krezack

We might do some website tinkering sometime in the next few months - if that happens we can look into adding some of this stuff for your profiles. :banghead: In the meantime it's probably easiest to start a thread for it.

Matthew Rorie