has anyone read the latest capt. america comic

steelfiredragon

I hope Bucky keeps it and Steve takes over as director of SHIELD once Norman Osborn gets beat down.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What? I thought Captain America was dead. Shot by a sniper. Sheesh.

This is why I stop reading comics a long time ago. No fraking consistency.

nah, he was shot four times in the stomach by his girlfriend who was carrying his kid at the time under mind control

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

nah, he was shot four times in the stomach by his girlfriend who was carrying his kid at the time under mind control

So they ditched the Civil War stuff?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

After a quick google, seems like they're just going to explain that he didn't die or came back to life, somehow. Not surprising really. Comic book heroes don't usually stay dead for long.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

not quite, he was shot while going up the court steps to be tried for his role in the civil war thing. Honestly, the stories that Brubaker writes are AWESOME (they actually showed his body right after he died, the super soldier serum basically disappeared from his system, which I'm guessing is what's bringing him back, it reactivates and brings him back to life, but I'm not an avid monthly reader of that, I do the TPB's)

not quite, he was shot while going up the court steps to be tried for his role in the civil war thing. Honestly, the stories that Brubaker writes are AWESOME (they actually showed his body right after he died, the super soldier serum basically disappeared from his system, which I'm guessing is what's bringing him back, it reactivates and brings him back to life, but I'm not an avid monthly reader of that, I do the TPB's)

From what I gathered from Wikipedia, the whole thing was some elaborate plan by Red Skull and AIM. When Steve was shot, he was actually trapped in time and Red Skull pulls his body out of time but takes control of it. It sounds really terrible.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

From what I gathered from Wikipedia, the whole thing was some elaborate plan by Red Skull and AIM. When Steve was shot, he was actually trapped in time and Red Skull pulls his body out of time but takes control of it. It sounds really terrible.

Yeah, Skull needed a new body after winter soldier killed his old one.

Well, Final Crisis, legion of three worlds was awesome at least. Superman v superboy prime, Legionarres from every recent legion that people love, And the return of Connor Kent and Bart Allen as Titans.

Also, I did love the bit where Prime ended up being a troll on the dc universe fanboards.

Yeah, after he got returned to his earth, the last shot of him is him logging onto the DCU fan forums so to troll people about how he's the greatest in the world