More inspiring stuff

Walsingham

It's no use having a consumer union which doesn't have collective action. I'm not saying people get forced into unions. You can leave any time you like, but if you want to get coverage from your union you have to participate en masse with your union. If you fail to participate in sanctioned boycotts then you get ejected from the union and can't rejoin that union. If it's some ideological mismatch then you just start another union and collect anyone else who didn't fit in the last one.

The alternative will be people constantly badgering for action and never bothering to participate.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guard Dog likes unions that don't really do anything unions usually do.

You got that right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWnxlFbYjVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyh3HYtSes...feature=related

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I trust the government more than I do business. At their core, the purpose of government is to serve and protect all the people that it governs while the purpose of business is to make as much profit as possible. Of course that is not a universal truth, unfortunately. There are many governments that seek to be self serving at the cost of its people. Prime examples of that are the Iranian and Chinese governments, and there are some companies who are nonprofit. However a properly ran government is for the people and by the people. A properly ran business is for the owners, and only for the owners.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Edit: Nevermind, I misread Kills post.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell