Environment screenshots at Illuminate Labs' Gallery

Well, give Stanley a wedgie for me then if you can. :woot:

Before I go further off topic, I'll get back on topic. Yeah, those pics look nice. Any idea which version of the game they are representing?

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

This forum has become so much more peaceful since the frothing masses got bored and moved on.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I've spent the last.. hm, two years about with everything running on the 1400x900... It's all servicable and appropriately happy making with most things of a game type nature..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

That skybox looks exactly like the one used on Korriban.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Alan works at Bio?

:verymad:

Whoa, really? Maybe you can influence them to stop being **** and return to their roots, then.

Yeah, back to doing medical software! :down:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif