What's the best place to buy NWN2 gold online

The OC has good stuff and bad stuff. Unfortunately, the good stuff is spread out through the game, making it hard skipping the bad stuff and just enjoy the good stuff :shrugz:

Good stuff: The trial, Running the Keep.

Bad stuff: Forced companions, grinding, instant/respawning enemies.

The rest sort of just falls in between somewhere.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Playing OC as a Fire Genasi cleric(love the flames over the head), I'm only about 4-5 hours in and I'm taking my time with it. So far it seems to be just a regular 'ol FR rpg, which I was never really crazy about(never even finished BG), but it's a good time killer at work.

I think I'll give it another day and if it doesn't grab me by the male generative glands, I'll move on to motb.

Playing OC as a Fire Genasi cleric(love the flames over the head), I'm only about 4-5 hours in and I'm taking my time with it. So far it seems to be just a regular 'ol FR rpg, which I was never really crazy about(never even finished BG), but it's a good time killer at work.

I think I'll give it another day and if it doesn't grab me by the male generative glands, I'll move on to motb.

Trust me, you're not in the minority with that opinion. :thumbsup: Though I'd recommend at least playing it up to your character's

murder trial

in Neverwinter. Don't feel guilt in skipping it for MOTB, because MOTB is something completely different.

Playing as a bard is worth it for the murder trial alone. That way there are so many options of taking the piss out of Torio with [Persuade], [bluff], [Taunt] and even [Perform]...

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.